[RBS] SERVICE: Is it time to admit that your own family needs some help?

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Apr 28 11:53:11 IDT 2013

Maybe you are a woman alone, heading up your household.
Maybe you are in mourning.
Maybe you are sad and tired of the school's complaints about your child.
Maybe your child has sleep problems, or doctor phobia, or shyness.
Maybe you are not loving your spouse.
Maybe you are feeling vulnerable to the simple comfort that social media
offers over real life.
Maybe you find yourself heading into addiction of one type or another.
Maybe you wake up every day hating yourself for the weight you carry around.
Maybe you are painfully lonely.

Or maybe you are ashamed, hiding something too embarrassing to talk about.

Well, for any reason at all, you should be contacting JFS, the agency
that gives responsive and personal help for whatever is off kilter.

We work as a team when needed, or we assign you a warm, smart,
compassionate, dynamic clinical professional -- someone well educated in
the latest effective techniques as well as the oldest tried and true
approaches.

Please, put yourself at the top of your own list, and email or phone to
let us know how we can help change your life.  It most definitely is
possible, and affordable, and probably the wisest investment you'll ever
make.

Looking forward to hearing more,
Sarah and the JFS staff

PS  If you are in need of bereavement support or are a single mom, email
right away so we can connect you with our amazing support programs in
the Beit Shemesh area and in the Jerusalem area.

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org