[RBS] The Gelt Center- 0.5% on Checks!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 16:42:03 IDT 2013

NO
this is NOT new, it is simply not well-known! Indeed, many are unaware of the
extent of our exclusive financial services

Here's how our 0.5% deal on checks works:

Those
who do not need their money immediately are welcome to leave their checks with
us and receive the special rate of only .5% commission. Money is sent 5 days
later to your Israeli bank account. Those who prefer to have cash after five
days can take their money at 0.6%. The minimum size check to qualify for this
service is $1500.

.....Just
another way the Gelt Center is working to save you money and give you choice.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards -

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron

RBS GELT CENTER - Financial Services

* Local * Trusted * On-Time *

Nahal Nitzanim 1

RBSA Shopping Center