[RBS] Renovation expert, unsolicited recommendation

[RBS] Renovation expert, unsolicited recommendation

The Harlow's harlow1 at Bezeqint.net
Mon Apr 29 11:08:23 IDT 2013

High recommendation for  Yaakov Herman and crew. I am so thrilled with the job they did!. Excellent quality shiputzim. Yaakov is  honest,and has a sincere desire to give you what you want while staying within your budget. Very professional and personable workers. (That's important cause they spend a lot of time in your house during the shiputzim!) Very thorough and hardworking and they have creative ideas!. My apartment looks so much nicer. We couldn't be more pleased!
052 766 2301--Yaakov Herman

Keep it in mind!
Yehudit Channen

 Posting for a friend, please do not reply to me.
         ~ Naomi ~