[RBS] New Free Community Directory - We Need Your Help!

yotzma2 yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 15:38:24 IDT 2013

ExploreBetShemesh.com was created to serve as a FREE portal of
information for residents of Bet Shemesh. We aim to be a complete
directory of businesses, services, government offices, local
organizations, local day trips, events, and more!

As we are just getting started we can use your help to update our
directory. If you own or can think of any businesses or services that
should be listed, please let us know.

The first section we are aiming to complete is our Restaurant section.
Any information (phone numbers, type of food, address, hecsher, sit
down, take out, delivery, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact us from our web page http://www.ExploreBetShemesh.com
Or follow us on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/Explorebetshemesh

Feel free to share on other lists.