[RBS] Enhancing the Kedusha in Your Marriage, by Mrs. Yitti Bisk

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Tue Apr 30 21:59:46 IDT 2013

BS"D

Join a Special Shiur for Ladies
Given by Yitti Bisk, Lecturer, Kallah Teacher, and Certified Marriage
Educator

"Enhancing the Kedusha in Your Marriage"

How our special mitzvah invites
the Shechina into our home and
elevates our marriage to a spiritual plane

Tuesday, May 7, at 11:30 a.m.

At Beis Tefilla Yonah Avraham, Nachal Refa'im, Corner Luz
Upstairs Room, Adjacent to the Ezrat Nashim

NO ENTRANCE FEE
Open to All

For more information on this shiur or
Mrs. Bisk's new series of classes on Tarahas HaMishpacha,
contact Mrs. Bisk at 992-0280 or yittib at gmail.com
-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.