[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE-Simple, Straightforward and Effective!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Aug 4 23:36:24 IDT 2013

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties!For a full listing
of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a free
consultation.
02-999-1000
info at rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Exclusive: Revivim 6 room penthouse duplex, spacious custom eat-in
kitchen, large salon, entirely custom designed, a/c, 3 full baths, large
sukkah, panoramic view
1, 695,000 nis

2. Exclusive: Yavneh 7 room cottage, 80m basement, large garden, covered
parking 2,485,000 nis

3. Exclusive: Noam 4.5 rooms, machsan and porch, large Sukkah. 1, 275,000
nis-Very motivated seller!

4. New: Revivim: 4 room garden apt with expansion option. 1, 425,000 nis

5. Exclusive:  Yarden/Maor 5 rooms, 170m all on one floor, huge garden,
views, option for expansion 2, 200,000 nis

PLUS MANY MANY MORE PROPERTIES
-Call today for new projects in mishkafayim, M3 and Gimmel.
-Lots in Mishkafayim from 1, 225,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:
 4 rooms, covered parking 1, 060,000 nis
 5 room, garden apt, 1, 240,000 nis
 5 rooms, 200m, garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy
 1, 400,000 nis
 5 rooms with opt. for additional rooms and opt for a rental unit, garden,

 amazing views 1, 485,000 nis
 cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 800,000 nis

RENTALS:
Chever 1 room 2100 incl. utilities
Ayalon  3 room  basement apt 3000 nis incl. arnona
Revivim 4.5 room avl. Oct 1 4500 nis
Revivim 4 room, new kitchen 4500 nis
Mata 6 rooms, garden, updated 5500 nis Habesor 4 room, huge garden, updated
6000 nis
Lachish 6.5 rooms, garden, rental unit that can be rented out 6500 nis
Timna 8 rooms, garden, updated 7600 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:

"When I decided to sell my home, I only called Rimon because I k now they
are honest. Yehuda was amazing-he gave me great negotiating advice and
solved problems quickly. The real miracle was that we sold my apartment and
bought one on the same day!
Professional, knowledgeable, helpful and patient... what more could you ask
for???!!"
Pesach Newmark

CALL US TODAY -02-999-1000!!