[RBS] Einglish Speaking Professional Movers

aandmmoversisrael aandmmoversisrael at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 11:07:50 IDT 2013

Moving?
Are you looking for an English speaking, well-established, reputable, yet affordable, company to help you move anywhere in Israel?
Then call A&M Movers! Our movers are professional, reliable, and can get the job done, quickly and efficiently,
while helping to reduce the stress of packing and moving.
We handle your belongings care; with A&M Movers, you're in good hands.
Contact us at:
Phone:
Moshe- 050-962-0614
Akiva- 050-993-0985