[RBS] "garage" sale without the garage

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:04:30 IDT 2013

If your kids are bored or you just want to get toys and prizes really
cheaply, come check out what we have -- lots of stuff for between 1 and 20
nis, plus some new stuff that we are selling way cheaper than the store
(such as the popular board game payday, which we got as a present, but we
already have one, and some good quality sweatshirts for women).

Come today (tuesday) between 3:30 and 5:30 dolev 36 apt 14 -- or call for
times that you can come tomorrow 999-0506.

Henchie Weinreb