[RBS] shout out for Kitchen Connection

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Tue Aug 6 17:21:17 IDT 2013

We designed and built our kitchen with Binyamin Spinka, of Kitchen
Connection, six years ago and were extremely impressed by his
menschlichkeit, expertise, and prices. Well, I raved about him then, but I
need to re-rave! :-) A drawer was giving me some trouble and after a call to
Mr. Spinka, he was over in a jiffy giving me wonderful service above and
beyond any standard I have seen in Israel or Abroad. And this is not the
first time he has serviced my kitchen. I highly, highly recommend him.

You're welcome to stop by to see his excellent work!

Riva