[RBS] vote and influence in TOV party primaries

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 23:28:31 IDT 2013

A friend in the local TOV party asked me to announce that they will be
holding primaries to select the new party leader and the list for the
upcoming municipal elections.

All those who feel connected to the message and outlook of TOV are
welcome to join the party by filling out a form and thereby be eligible
to vote in the upcoming primaries, and by extension have influence in
the upcoming elections and upcoming makeup of City Hall..

There are only a few days left available for registering to join the
party in time for the primaries.. so if you are interested, it is time
to act!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZqhkQTOPLogDB7iYuUFYDMOJsDjjSKQPNXcEsKDSV_c/viewform

(do not write back to me - I know nothing more than what I posted)