[RBS] Weekly Shabbos afternoon Pirkei Avos shiur....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Thu Aug 8 01:33:32 IDT 2013

B''sd

since the   announcement of  the end  of Rabbi Haber's Summer Pirkei Avos
Shiur Series  at KSY, I would like to warmly welcome anyone looking   for an
alternative  in order  to continue  learning this for the rest of the
summer.

Mincha at Ahavas Shalom through the end of Elul is at 6:00p.m. followed by
Pirkei Avos with Rabbi Zachariash at 6:20p.m., ending at 7:00p.m. The
shul/Bet Midrash is  conveniently located   at 33 Nachal Lachish, across the
street from Lman Achai.

Beryl Shmuel Bell

On behalf of  those of us who were   lucky  enough to attend  the Tisha Bav
evening and morning program at KSY, I would like to profoundly thank Rabbi
Haber for an incredibly inspiring Tisha Bav. In the zchus of his vision and
unique messages,  may he  and his entire family quickly  see the rebuilding
of the 3rd and last Bet Hamikdosh.