[RBS] Family Tiyul - NEXT Friday

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Aug 8 15:32:59 IDT 2013

BS"D

Join us next Friday (Parshas Ki Teitzei), after school, for a family Tiyul
to...

YISHUV NEGOHOT

Where?

Negohot is a small Yishuv, past Bet Guvrin (actually located in the Southern
Chevron Hills, but not near Chevron).

Enjoy:

* An introduction to Negohot with an appreciation for its location and
history
* A look-out over Chevel Lachish
* 4 Amos that you would NOT get to on your own
* A tour at the Negohot Honey Factory
* Honey tastings. Bring cash...you will want to buy some incredible honey!

In Hebrew (translation available).

DETAILS:

* Leave in a convoy of private cars at 1:00 PM from BTYA, corner of Luz and
Refaim, (If you do not have a car, write back, and we'll do our best to fit
you in). There is no public transportation available for this trip.

* Return back here by 4:30 PM ("early" Shabbos is at 5:47).

* 20 NIS per person, maximum of 75 NIS per family.

To reserve, or for help with rides, contact Mrs. Hindy Bryks at
hindybryks at gmail.com or 052-885-0313. Write back with your name, cell
number, how many people are expected to join, AND if you have any extra
room.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.