[RBS] public service announcement re the Seker

Mimi Kamilar mimikamilar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:16:02 IDT 2013

Does anyone know why our seker that was meant to bring unity amongst us has
been cancelled?

Fact: We the people demanded that seker. The candidates agreed to do it for
us.
Fact: Eli and Aliza signed a written agreement to conduct the seker.
Fact: Some time today the polling people stopped the Seker.
Fact: There are two impartial people who were the gatekeepers of the seker
- As far as I know they were signed on the contract. Someone signed it.
Their job was to maintain rules and ethical conduct. Tzion Sultan and Natan
Shitreet.
Question: Who signed that contract with the pollsters?
Question: On whose authority was the seker stopped?
Fact: Aliza Bloch never agreed to stop the seker and still doesn't.
Question: Did Eli agree to it?
Question: How could it have been stopped without a signed agreement by both
candidates?

The Sad Truth: We were just hours away from unity behind one candidate. Now
we are left with anything but unity.