[RBS] HONEY - Just in Time for the Chaggim

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Fri Aug 9 00:23:53 IDT 2013

BS"D

We're pleased to offer, 100% pure honey from our friends, the Fuchtvangers,
in Negohot (in the Southern Chevron Hills), with the hechsher of the Badatz
Eida Chareidis...for COST PRICE.

Our friends were expelled from their home in Gush Katif, and we are able to
help them, while at the same time enjoying 100% Jewish-made pure honey.

We will be making another order in time for the Chaggim.

SAME PRICES AS LAST YEAR.

1/2 KG - 27 NIS
1 KG - 48 NIS
1 1/2 KG - 65 NIS

You can order regular, processed honey (perfect for dipping, cooking, etc.,)
or RAW honey, which is a thick creamy texture, much like Skippy.

For more information, write back to this email.

To order, use the form at
http://tinyurl.com/btyahoney5774

Orders  will be available for pick-up during the day at a private home in
RBS A.

When you place your order, we will confirm it by return email. Confirmed
orders are non-refundable.

Kesiva Vachasima Tova!

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.