[RBS] Check out our Many Properties for Sale and Rent

Shoshana Weis Realty weisshoshana at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:13:06 IDT 2013

EXCLUSIVE
Timna, 6.5 beautiful rooms, upgraded kitchen, separate lr/dr, large balcony
+ garden, ground floor, c/a, covered parking, attached machsan, fantastic
apartment!! 2,000,000

 Nof Har
ama, L
ast one available!
 190 meter cottage, large garden/balconies, expansion options, 5 minute
walk from Hayarkon, low price 1.7-1.75

Dolev, 5 room, first floor, balcony, a/c, 2 enclosed parking's, view,
upgraded kitchen 1.6

Dolev, 3.5 rooms, balcony, a/c, machsan, covered parking, prime location
1.25

Dolev, 3 room, 1st flow, elevator, challal, 1.17

Dolev, 4 rooms, machsan, balcony, covered parking, a/c, 1.23

Dolev, 5 rooms, low floor, c/a, large balcony + pergola, upgraded kitchen,
machsan, 1.6

Ein Gedi, 4 rooms, 70 meter garden, a/c, upgraded kitchen, view, private
entrance, challal 1.32

Ein Gedi, 5 room duplex, a/c, balcony. garden, parking, 1.5

Ein Gedi, 6 room duplex, beautifully finished, a/c, bars, screens,
ens-suite, gorgeous view, 2 machsanim, 1.85

Lachish, 4 rooms, a/c, balcony, parking, upgraded kitchen
,
2nd floor with roof rights
, central location 1.34

Luz, 6.5 room duplex, a/c, large balcony, big salon, 3 way air flow, 1.8

Luz,
7 upgraded rooms divided into apartment + unit, large garden + large
balcony, private entrance, excellent opportunity 2.0

Katlav, 6.5 room duplex, c/a, machsan, balcony, 1.55

Lachish 5.5 rooms plus unit, 200 meters, fully upgraded, 200 meter garden,
private entrance, steps from the mercaz, 1.99

Lachish, 5.5 rooms, a/c, large garden, desirable block, 1.6

Matta, 4 rooms, low floor, a/c in every room, balcony, custom kitchen,
en-suite, 1.25

Micha, 6 room duplex, newly renovated, a/c. view, separate lr/dr, 3 way air
flow, 3 balconies, 1.5

Nachshon, 5 room garden apt, ground floor, a/c, porch, upgraded kitchen,
,machsan, 1.65

Refaim Area, 10 room cottage, 240 square meters, large, separate suite,
highest standard, upgrades throughout, gorgeous view.

RBS Gimmel, 5.5 room, 300 meters, 2 floors, extra unit, garden highest
standard, under 2.0

Sorek, 4 Rooms, low floor, a/c, machsan, 1.35

RBS GIMMEL

4.5 rooms, beautiful, 1.10

5 room amazing penthouse, highest view, 1.44

For our updated *Rental Listing* and other available properties please call
or visit our website.

*Shoshana - Broker*
*Shoshana Weis Realty*
*050-436-7797*