[RBS] Buying a Home with THE GELT CENTER!

RBS Gelt Center rbsgeltcenter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:27:18 IDT 2013

Shalom Everybody!

Did you know that there is no more economically friendly (read: cheaper!)
way to move money for the purchase of a home than via the Gelt Center?

For major wire transfers the Gelt Center offers NO FEES! AND our exchange
rates are unbeatable!

Yup. That's right. Nobody does it cheaper.

We can provide banker's checks, transfers, cash in all currencies --
and we even pay Kablan and tax shovarim!

Nobody, but nobody, does more for their clients than the Gelt Center.

Best Price + Best Service = Happy Clients who come back again and again and
refer all their friends to us without any reservation or hesitation

Call or come in! We'd love to tell you more!

Thanks and regards,

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron

RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services
Local  Trusted  On-time
Tel 02 992 3719
Fax 1532 992 6308