[RBS] Tzeddaka event being planned for Tuesday October 15th-hold the date-are there any conflicts?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 11 20:18:06 IDT 2013

I checked with the Community Calendar run by Debbie Buckman and she says the
date is clear. In general, if you are planning a Beit Shemesh event I
encourage you to list it on the calendar. E-mail Debbie at:
Family at thebuckmans.com

Hold the date for an amazing evening to benefit the Gush Katif Hachnassat
Kallah fund. The fundraiser is in memory of my dear Aunt Elsa Macks z"l who
involved herself in the mitzvah of hachnassat kallah.

If there is a major community conflict please let me know asap.

Thank you,

Ellen