[RBS] Lilmod V’laasos Night Chaburah (and some good food!)

GoingToLearn goingtolearn at btya.org
Sun Aug 11 22:30:34 IDT 2013

Lilmod V’laasos Night Chaburah
  with R’ Yedidyah Kramer at Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham.

R’ Kramer, the rosh chabura and sho’el umeishiv, will help you grow in this
guided, in-depth study of subjects that shape our lives as Jews. In this
novel, new program, you and your chavrusa will study סוגיות that are
pertinent to your everyday life as a Jew, but which you may not have
realized are comprehensive and profound סוגיות.

Subjects include:אמונה, יראת ה', אהבת ה', בין אדם לחבירו, צדקה, כבוד שבת,
עונג שבת and much more.

Now learning הלכות צדקה. The program includes 2-5 nights a week (depending
on your schedule) of חברותא learning and a shiur, every Sunday night, over
good food! Comprehensive curriculum and sources provided, tailored to your
pace. All are welcome to join the Sunday shiur, even if you are not part of
the chabura.This program is a spiritual luxury—an opportunity to be seized!
Sun - Thu, any time between 8:20 PM - 10:15 PM.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at
Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.