[RBS] power struggle workshop starts tonight

Henchie Weinreb hnweinreb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 10:13:50 IDT 2013

*“You get dressed right now, okay? We are going to be late! And there is NO
WAY you are wearing THAT shirt. I spent a lot of time picking out your
outfit, and that’s the one YOU ARE WEARING!”*

*“If you don’t stop that, you are not going to be getting that prize that
Savta told you she was getting. I mean it, if you don’t stop, you’re not
getting – **OH, REALLY? We'll see about that…”*

Does any of this sound familiar?
כלים להורים presents a TWO-session workshop addressing the topic of "Who is
REALLY in control here? How to step out of power struggles with your
children" by Mrs. Henchie Weinreb, MSW. In Session 1, come and learn all
about how and why power struggles happen, how you can assert your authority
in a healthy way, and all about creating a more pleasant dynamic in the
home. In Session 2, you will hear more detailed information on the topic of
implementing consequences, and you will get a chance to resolve and clarify
questions that have come up after beginning to work with the information
from the first session. An important lecture for all parents with children
of ANY age.

Quote from past participant, "I would like to recommend Henchie Weinreb's
workshop on 'How to Step Out of Power Struggles'. I found it really helped
me to get a better handle on some of the issues I was having with my kids.
Henchie's tips are very clever and insightful, and more importantly, they
are practical and you can put them to use straight away...the information
on consequences was fantastic -- for me it was actually life-changing.
Previously, I was working in terms of "punishing", but Henchie taught us a
whole new definition of consequences which I found to be firm, balanced,
healthy and rational...I definitely recommend this workshop. I can be
contacted at 052-331-1730" Julie, an rbs resident.

At the home of Karinne Bleiwas
Chevron 6/12
Session 1: Mon August 12 at 8:15 pm
Session 2: Mon August 19 at 8:15 pm
fee: 70 nis (includes both sessions)

Preregistration is required. To register,  please email karinne at
karinneisrael8 at gmail.com.

Henchie can be contacted at hnweinreb at gmail.com or call 02-999-0506 to
speak to her directly. References from past workshops on the same topic are
available upon request.