[RBS] Qualified English teacher with over 20 years experience

David Gower thegowers18 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 22:14:54 IDT 2013

 There is still  time to:

1.     improve your child's English skills

2.     maintain the level of English expected

3.     enjoy filling in the gaps  and reinforcing  his/her reading/ writing

4.     gain more confidence using the language.

5.     develop the weaker areas to enter next year ready to achieve

·         Qualified English teacher with over 20 years experience

·         *Trained in Special & Remedial education*

·         Private / group lessons.

·         From ABCs through grade 12, as well as adults.

·         Help your child enrich vocabulary and improve study techniques.

·         Your home or mine.

·         References on request.

             Contact David for more details

             052-763-7521 (H) 999-4629

Don’t take my word…….see what others have to say!!!

"My son loved learning with David Gower. His warmth and genuine interest in
my son's progress made the lessons enjoyable and productive. He made the
lessons fun by using interesting reading material (to motivate my son) and
varying the work within the lessons (i.e. building vocabulary, reading
comprehension, and script writing). My son improved from his lessons with
Mr. Gower, and also became aware of what he most needed to work on.-- From
a happy parent"

  I can not say enough good things about this gem of a find in our own back
yard (RBS)!

  David Gower has an impressive background as an English teacher and
educator for over 20 years in South Africa and Israel, of which you could
find many of in RBS.  What makes David Gower stand out from all the rest is
his personality and teaching style!

  He will persuade the unmotivated ones, engage the uninterested types,
and  energize the kids who when it's time for their English lessons say
"Ain lee koach".

  Mr. Gower, with his endless patience and kind ways, works hard and with a
lot of forethought, to make learning English for the child interesting
according to the child's ways.

  If you want to give your child a skill he will be always grateful to have
for his entire life, call Mr. Gower and book a time with him today!  His
prices are very reasonable, and you can feel confident that you made the
right choice having David Gower come to your house and raise the level of
English for your kids.

Sarah Tikvah & Doron Kornbluth

David Gower is a great English teacher. He really cares about each child
and is really patient and understanding. He is very knowledgeable and can
really assist each student in their learning.

[image: https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif]