[RBS] Tzeddaka event being planned for Tuesday October 15th-Change of Plan

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 13 11:10:49 IDT 2013

After posting the notice below, Sadeena Pinhasik, alerted me that the Likrat
Kallah Fund is having an event the following week. So as not to interfere
with that effort, we will find another time, be"h, later in the year.

I checked with the Community Calendar run by Debbie Buckman and she says the
date is clear. In general, if you are planning a Beit Shemesh event I
encourage you to list it on the calendar. E-mail Debbie at:
Family at thebuckmans.com
Hold the date for an amazing evening to benefit the Gush Katif Hachnassat
Kallah fund. The fundraiser is in memory of my dear Aunt Elsa Macks z"l who
involved herself in the mitzvah of hachnassat kallah.
If there is a major community conflict please let me know asap.
Thank you,
Ellen