[RBS] Seeking 2nd day meals for Succos

Shoshana Melamed sdmelamed at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:38:10 IDT 2013

My wonderful in-laws are vising us for Succos Be"H. We could surely accommodate for them to eat by us, but I was thinking it would be so nice if there were other South Africans who are making 2nd day meals that they could meet & join? We're (subtly) trying to sell them on the idea of aliyah, and RBS in particular :) I think if they felt that there was a chevrah here that they could relate to... Please be in touch if you have any ideas- I'm hopeful that this should be a very positive experience for them!
Thanks,ShoshieRBS-A Resident