[RBS] Job Opp: Conference Producer

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 20:23:18 IDT 2013

BS'D

Local company seeking talented CONFERENCE PRODUCER with experience.

Location: Ramat Beit Shemesh A
Hours: American hours

Requirements:
-- Experience organizing professional conferences and/or seminars

-- Marketing/biz dev related experience
-- Excellent writing & verbal skills
-- Ability to spot hot topics, research industry trends online
-- Confidence speaking with CEOs and senior industry executives
-- Must have excellent computer skills i.e. Microsoft shortcuts, excel, word, outlook

Please DO NOT reply to this email!!!!

If interested, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to avodawanted at gmail.com and be sure to specify that you are "applying for the RBS Conference Producer position" in the subject line.

If we have further questions or would like to schedule an interview we will be in touch.

Thank you

Yosi

RBS A