[RBS] Update on shiur by Rav Yoel Shvartz

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 01:13:12 IDT 2013

First-of-all,here's the direct link--http://shiurim.btya.org/MP3s/OTHER/Rav_Yoel_Schwartz_20130807.mp3         Second: The 3 main points he urged us to take-to-heart and promote: A-We must realize,and emphasize the significance of one's work activity inEretz Yisrael,if done L'Shem Shamayim---B-Delivering a torah shiur in the work-place,as well as being model ofpropriety there,is a formula that cansanctify the work activity and bring kiddush Hashem ---C-We must be dreamers and idealists ,and not pragmatists or "realists",in reference to what each of is capable of accomplishing  in his or her sphere-of-influence---We need you to "step up to the plate" and volunteer for Ner L'Elef training,in order to accomplish these goals,each in his own work environment----THEREFORE: If you wish do have input into and be involved in thplan he outlined,PLEASE contact me at rabbispan at yahoo.com------In addition,please note: An English-language synosis of
 the entire shiur will be available shortly. Also,a list of the hundrds of seforim {including ten in English translation} and dozens of  video presentations that the Rav has created for distribution,will also be available. Your comments,ssuggestions and input are encouraged. Rabbi H Greenspan