[RBS] Likrat Kallah event -Oct 22. Chinese auction tickets already on sale this week!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Thu Aug 15 00:36:01 IDT 2013

First and foremost, I want to thank Ellen Segal for her consideration in
replanning her Hachnasat Kallah event so that the two are not too close in
time.

So, save this date-our annual Likrat Kallah event with  Rabbi Orlofsky,
delicious desserts, satisfying salads and THE most amazing Chinese
auction!!!!-Oct. 22

For instance:  1500 nis at Olam Habeged!!!!!

                      1000 nis at Yesh

                       500 nis at Pirate Adom

                       500 nis at Cherry

                       500 nis at Amasalem, clothing for men

                       600 nis at Pinsky Jewelers

                       500 nis at Pitzponim

                       500 nis at Esti Jewelry

                       Beautiful artwork-papercut of Eishet Chayil-from
Moshe Braun, worth over 500 nis

                       And many many more gifts that you will be hearing
about soon!!!!

And of course our grand prize

 Full Braces from Dr. Links

And our gold prize

1/2 off on Braces from Dr. Lavi

Thank you so much to our many sponsors:  BeSimcha, Debbie Sassen Financial
Planner, Holy Bagels, Café Café, Gelt Center, Kol Gina Penina, RBS Academy,
PC Works, Lemkin Realty, At Your Service Cleaning Referral Service.  (We
haven’t printed up our posters so you can still join our many happy sponsors
and be a sponsor as well!)

Likrat Kallah is so happy to have merited to help 2046 kallahs over the last
8.5 years by giving them 6 household items for free(pot, pan, silverware,
dishes-the basics to start their kitchen needs).  We appreciate your support
in helping us help these kallahs-who have come to us from Tzfat to Eilat,
regardless of political/religious affiliation.  We are a project of Lemaan
Achai and can offer you a tax exempt receipt for your donations.

If you are interested in selling tickets, please be in touch.  Anyone who
sells a Chinese Auction booklet, gets a free pizza from Pinat Hasova!!!!!!!!