[RBS] want bilingual speech therapist On Leumit in RBS A?

rivka radonsky rivka.radonsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:00:34 IDT 2013

I saw quite a few posts about joining Leumit. If you would be happy to
welcome on board an experienced english (and hebrew, of course)
speaking speech therapist whose clinic is right near the Dolev Leumit
branch - please request that my application to become Leumit provider
be accepted! I just submitted my resume to Tiffy Chaim at hitpatchut
hayeled (025675111 #2). Your input could make a difference!!

 RIvka Radonsky SLP
Treating infants, children and adults in areas of speech, language,
voice, fluency and communication.
Nachal Dolev 40.4
Ramat Beit SHemesh

tel: 0508679913