[RBS] Request to recommend speech therapist as practitioner for Leumit

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Fri Aug 16 16:23:47 IDT 2013

If you have used the services of Rivka Radonsky and can recommend her
to Leumit, please read below.  If you are on Leumit and would like to
use her services (highly recommended from personal experience with my
kids), please let them know at Leumit.

Shabbat Shalom
Pircha Soloveichik

>From Rivka Radonsky:

I saw quite a few posts about joining Leumit. If you would be happy to
welcome on board an experienced english (and hebrew, of course)
speaking speech therapist whose clinic is right near the Dolev Leumit
branch - please request that my application to become Leumit provider
be accepted! I just submitted my resume to Tiffy Chaim at hitpatchut
hayeled (025675111 #2). Your input could make a difference!!

 RIvka Radonsky SLP
Treating infants, children and adults in areas of speech, language,
voice, fluency and communication.
Nachal Dolev 40.4
Ramat Beit SHemesh