[RBS] Job opening in the company i work in Bet Dagan

Menachem & Chaya Rivka Mateh matehme at netvision.net.il
Sat Aug 17 23:21:32 IDT 2013

You could send CVs to me at: mmateh at greenroad.com
Kol Tuv,
Menachem Mateh

Lead Development Representative

Join our Sales Team!
We are looking for high energy, aggressive Inside Sales Reps who are skilled hunters and closers! They must bring a qualified Inside Sales resume for a chance to interview with the Managers.

Lead Development Representative at GreenRoad
GreenRoad is actively looking for entry level sales executives to join our team. We are looking for people who want to grow within the Company and become the next top sales executive. Our sales team is energetic, positive, competitive, don’t take “no” for an answer, are fearless on the phone and are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing companies.

As a Lead Development Representative you will:
?	Be a part of our worldwide sales and marketing team
?	Work closely with an account executive to schedule web demos, build pipeline and network
?	Keep accurate records in Salesforce.com
?	Prospect new business
?	Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers

Experience & Requirements:
?	6 months to 1 year of lead generation or inside sales experience
?	Experience with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound a day)
?	Success in prior sales roles
?	Assertive, persuasive and competitive without coming off as pushy
?	Great listener, quick thinker and ability to work independently and as a team
?	Living in Tel Aviv area
?	American or UK origin - advantage

About GreenRoad:
GreenRoad is the leading driver performance management service for fleets.
Through the innovative use of cloud and mobile technology, GreenRoad offers a comprehensive set of driver performance and fleet tracking services. Companies using GreenRoad realize significant savings because better drivers use less fuel, crash less frequently, reduce vehicle emissions and reduce insurance costs. With in-vehicle technology, smartphone apps for drivers and managers and a comprehensive change management program, the GreenRoad Driver Improvement Loop™ immediately improves driver performance. GreenRoad Advanced Tracking delivers real-time fleet location for superior route optimization, improved productivity and customer support. Proven across 70,000 drivers worldwide, in all vehicle types and industries, GreenRoad dramatically reduces fuel consumption and crashes so customers realize positive ROI within 60-90 days.