[RBS] Riding for Tzvi - Please support my Bike ride for Alyn and Tzvi Sherizen

Moshe & Rachel Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Sat Aug 17 23:56:18 IDT 2013

My husband Riding for Tzvi Sherizen.

I have decided to participate in the 1 day Alyn Bike Ride in a few weeks. I
am dedicating my ride to Tzvi Sherizen.

Many of you may know that Tzvi participated in the full 4 day Alyn Bike Ride
for many years, raising a lot of money for this very worthy organization. He
loves to bike and to support Israel. In the email I wrote to him recently, I
said that any merit I may achieve for this ride, in either fund raising or
keeping myself fit, should be transferred to Tzvi, so that one day soon, I
can ride with him in the hills of Jerusalem!

Please support me in the ride, and support Tzvi as well. Below is the link
that leads to my personal donation page.

In the zcus of your donation to Alyn, and your support of my ride, May
HaShem send a speedy and complete recovery to Eliezer Avraham Tzvi ben
Pesha, and all those who are sick, including David Drasnin (Chaim Dovid
Reuven ben Chana Rachel)

https://www.alynride.org.il/portal/riderDetails.aspx?lang=en
<https://www.alynride.org.il/portal/riderDetails.aspx?lang=en&id=2a46e4cc-16
f9-e211-b7e1-000c29c4aef4> &id=2a46e4cc-16f9-e211-b7e1-000c29c4aef4

For those that don't know Tzvi personally, he is a very special person yet
not unlike any of us. He works hard to provide a parnasa for his family,
gives generously to many different organizations, is involved in the
community and proudly raises his children. Until one day when HaShem gave
him the biggest test of his life, with a frightening diagnosis from his
doctors. His faith, courage and trust in HaShem is unshakable and inspiring.
It has led me to the decision to take time off of my life and dedicate it to
Tzvi.

No virus found in this message.