[RBS] Solution for the American Tax Threat in Israel | Fight the FACTA - Protect Israel's Independence

Elyashiv B elyashib at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 23:49:08 IDT 2013

 Following recent discussions about US Taxation in Israel, I've been asked
to forward this letter by someone who truly cares and acts for the rights
of the nation in Zion.
*
*
*-------------*
*
*
*KOL KOREH – A CALL FOR RESPONSE* *
*
 Time to Fight for Justice

 Fight the FACTA (transfer of financial and tax information by the banks
through the Israeli Department of the Treasury to the U.S. Department of
the Treasury)

 To summarize, Israel has not as yet signed an agreement with the U.S. in
regard to FACTA, so there is still time to fight for justice.

 We moved to Israel in order to return to our homeland. Our children
volunteer and serve in top Army units. They are ready, if necessary, to die
for our beloved country, Israel. We live here for many years as Israelis.

 Does it seem logical to you that our country, Israel, will now assume the
role of talebearer to the U.S. Treasury in regard to citizens who also pay
all their taxes in Israel?

FACTA was initiated because there were Americans who hid large amounts of
their assets in accounts in Switzerland. Do these Americans live in
Switzerland or fight its wars?  Of course not!

 Israel is certainly not Switzerland and the lives of American Olim here
are a completely different ball game. The Israeli Government understands
this, but requires a large push from its Olim in order to change the
situation.

 We have representatives in the Knesset and must require of them to
struggle for us.

What would the Israeli Government do if U.S. President Obama enacted a law
forbidding American citizens to serve in a foreign army? Would Israel not
protest and sit back, thereby losing thousands of excellent soldiers
engaged in combat and intelligence?

 The Israeli Government should not remain silent about FACTA!!!

 Now is the time to fight FACTA!!!

 WHAT DO YOU THINK???