[RBS] SERVICES: JFS Co-Op can help you!

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Aug 18 11:09:15 IDT 2013

We are happy to announce a wonderful new program that should be useful
to many of you.

The JFS Co-Op is organizing a path for women to ease the burden --
because sharing a burden makes it much lighter.  Shabbos food prep,
babysitting, baking, sewing, massage, beauty treatments, errands, and
whatever else you need (or want to offer), can all be helped with an
organized Co-Op.

Our amazing Rachel Weinstein, LCSW is Coordinator of the program, and if
you want to hear more, please contact her by email office at jfsisrael.org

With offices in Haifa, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Beit Shemesh area,
we are also there to help you with all family and personal issues.  In
English.  At a professional level that inspires confidence and comfort,
both.

Focus Evaluations are being scheduled, and we do the testing, the
report, and the follow up guidance for school or work improvements.
Very tachlis, and because we use neurofeedback equipment in a way we
have developed ourselves, the problem/s become clear and able to be
targeted for change in cognitive and behavioral pathways, or through
other methods.

For all of you newcomers, we welcome you and look forward to meeting you
in our offices -- and adding you to the list of JFS Families, since
2002.  Call or email to learn about our classes and support groups.

Have a good week!

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
Your English Speaking Agency for