[RBS] TORA DOJO KARATE - Bet Shemesh Opening Day FREE trial class and discounts

Ari Fuld toradojo.fuld at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 13:44:09 IDT 2013

Tora Dojo Karate is gearing up for another great year in Karate training in
the Bet Shemesh area.
We have been in Bet Shemesh for over 15 years and have some exciting plans
and classes for the upcoming year.

Tora Dojo has Karate and Self Defense classes for kids, adults and a
separate women's class.
Workouts take place Twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays
5:00-6:00 Beginners Kids Karate class (2nd - 5th graders)
6:00-7:00 Advanced kids Karate class ( up to 6th grade)
7:00-8:00 Teens hands on Self Defense (high school)
8:00-9:30 Adults Tora Dojo Martial Arts - yeah, we know but we will get you
into shape!

* Separate women's Tora Dojo Class will be av0% ailable as well as 6 week
Women's Self Defense courses

** Early Bird registration: Sign up and register before August 20th and
receive a 50% discount on a Tora Dojo uniform.

OPENING DAY FREE TRIAL CLASS
An opening free trial class will be taking place on Sunday, September 1st
according to the times above.

For more information or registration details contact:
Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758
www.toradojo.co.il