[RBS] The Mayoral Election – Take Part in Democracy

The Palmers ypalmer70 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 08:54:56 IDT 2013

You may or may not know, but elections for a new Mayor and City Council
will be held on October 22.
The field has thinned, with Eli Cohen now representing the main challenger
to Moshe Abutbul.

Over the coming weeks, we will be giving RBS residents the opportunity to
meet and hear Eli and find out why many of us think he promises change and
hope. Because right now:
- Our streets and infrastructure are literally crumbling
- Cleanliness and sanitation services have been severely reduced
- Children are learning in caravans and houses
- The 106 helpline doesn’t help much
- Our Arnona money could be used more efficiently
- …
Things can get better!
We pay a lot of Arnona. We are owed better.
If you would like to be part of Eli Cohen’s campaign to bring change,
please email me offline.

Yoni Palmer
Eli Cohen for Mayor
Head, RBS Mateh