[RBS] FW: Does Your Computer Want To Make You Scream?!?! (read on for our special summer treat!!!)

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Aug 18 17:24:42 IDT 2013

PC Integrity is available for all of your computer needs.

In lab and in home repairs in the Greater Beit Shemesh area.
Hardware and software repairs, network configuration, laptop repairs, sales,
consultation and more!!!!
Smartphone and tablet configurations as well!

** Special thirst quenching offer!!!! *** For all in lab repairs, you can
enjoy a FREE cup of Ice Coffee from Pizza Hut!!! (minimum of 1 hour repair
required.)

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447