[RBS] RIMON REALTY FANTASTIC FIVE

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun Aug 18 22:40:24 IDT 2013

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties! For a full
listing of all of our properties for sale and rent, call us today for a
free consultation.
02-999-1000

info at rimonrealty.com
www.rimonrealty.com

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1. Exclusive; Gilo 4 room, garden apt with 65m patio. Legal option for add
2 rooms. 1, 425,000nis

2. Exclusive: Kishon 5 room with garden and patio 1, 380,000 nis

3. Exclusive: Uriah  - 215m duplex, great air, 2 large sukkah porches
1, 750,000 nis

4.  Exclusive: Yarden/Maor-5 rooms, 170m all on one floor, huge garden,
views, option for expansion 2, 200, 000 nis

5. Exclusive: Ramat Shilo/Yavne-7 room cottage, 80m basement, large garden,
covered parking 2, 485,000 nis

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: 3 rooms with opt for 2 more in a new project
by RBSA for 650,000 nis. Call today for details!
PLUS MANY MANY MORE PROPERTIES
-Call today for new projects in mishkafayim, M3 and Gimmel.
-Lots in Mishkafayim from 1, 225,000 nis

RBS GIMMEL:
 4 rooms, covered parking 1, 060,000 nis
 5 room, garden apt, 1, 240,000 nis
 5 rooms, 200m, garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy
 1, 400,000 nis
 5 rooms with opt. for additional rooms and opt for a rental unit, garden,

 amazing views 1, 485,000 nis
 cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, porch, garden, 1, 800,000 nis

RENTALS:

Refaim 2 room 2000 nis
Beer Sheva 2 room 2000 nis
Nachal Chever 1 room  2100 nis all inclusive
Ayalon 3 room basement apt 3000 nis incl. arnona
Dolev 3 room 3000 nis
Ein Gedi 3 room basement apt 3200 nis
Hayarden 3.5 room 3500 nis
Arvot Hanachal 4 room 4000 nis
Dolev 4 room 4100 nis
Lachish 4 room 4400 nis
Revivim 4 room, new kitchen 4500 nis
Mata 6 room, garden 5500 nis
Kishon cottage 6 rooms

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:

"Rimon Realty was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They sold
our apartment to the precise buyer we were looking for in a short time, and
helped us find a new apartment to our specifications and at the right
price. They are honest, reliable, and downright friendly!"

Ami and Shoshi Friedman