[RBS] Elul work - Whoa isn't it just August?

Beverly Chimes beverlychimes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:20:02 IDT 2013

Well as hard as it is to believe, we are half way through Elul.
Let's not get "caught" off guard by Rosh hashanah's arrival.

I am available for one-off sessions to clarify your personal growth goals
-  which is your own custom made spiritual goals. We will set up a clear
consice plan - starting with baby steps in your chosen direction.

Let's take the opportunities and do the work we want to do in this world.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Beverly
--
Beverly Chimes
Life Coach