[RBS] Evening of Music tomorrow (Wednesday) for the entire community

greybeards613 greybeards613 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 17:54:53 IDT 2013

BS"D

The Greybeard Experience invites the entire community to an  evening of
music performed by the accomplished violinist, Nir Sarrusi.  Nir has
played for audiences around the world and we are excited that he  has
agreed to come to RBS to entertain us.

Join us and your  fiends for music, wine, and desserts Wednesday evening
at 7:30 PM at  Ahavat Tzion Simcha Hall, located at Nachal Timna, 2.
Admission is 100  nis per person.

To make reservations email us at  greybeards613 at gmail.com. Or, you are
invited to attend, even if you do  not have prior reservations. We will
have a seat waiting for you. You will be glad you did!