[RBS] Evening of Music is TONIGHT: Music lovers of all ages are invited

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Wed Aug 21 08:31:10 IDT 2013

BS"D

The Greybeard Experience invites the entire community to an evening of
music performed by the accomplished violinist, Nir Sarrusi. Nir has
played for audiences around the world and we are excited that he has
agreed to come to RBS to entertain us.

Join us and your fiends for music, divrei Torah, wine, and desserts TONIGHT (Wednesday)
at 7:30 PM at Ahavat Tzion Simcha Hall, located at Nachal Timna, 2.
Admission is 100 nis per person.

To make reservations email us at greybeards613 at gmail.com. Or, you are
invited to attend, even if you do not have prior reservations. We will
have a seat waiting for you. You will be glad you did!