[RBS] RIMON - Don't Leave it for your Shehecheyanu!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:45:24 IDT 2013

Internet Rimon has advanced in many ways since last time I brought it up.

Come in to Rosh Hashona with the z’chus of saying to Hashem: Save me,
Hashem, in the z’chus of having saved myself, my spouse, my children, and
many others from falling prey to the dangers of the internet!

I am not aware of any filter other than Rimon and Nettzach that can provide
this QUALITY of protection.

I am not working with Rimon any longer, but I am happy to help you in
whatever way I can to make this work for your needs.

For deals and information, contact Rimon at 1-800-222-234 or Nettzach at
http://nettzach.co.il/en/home  (in English)

Kesiva vachasima tova,

Aryeh Sonnenberg
"Har HaBayit…the Heart of the Jewish Nation”
הר הבית – לב האומה

http://www.jewishisrael.org