[RBS] Pre-Rosh HaShana Specials at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 15:44:47 IDT 2013

With Rosh Hashana just around the corner, Saidels Bakery is pleased to offer a HUGE range of specials starting THIS WEEK and ending on Simchat Torah. We have already started taking orders for Rosh Hashana by phone and on our website. You may also take advantage of these specials starting this Shabbat!

Make your yomtov something special this year with one or more of the following -
(Please email or call for prices).

* Honey-Apple-Raisin Challah

* Scrumptious Large Apple Pie

* Mushroom/Onion quiche (parev)

* Vegetable quiche (parev)

* NEW!! Chocolate Whole Wheat Babka

* NEW!! Apple-Raisin-Cinnamon Whole Wheat Babka

* NEW!! Whole Wheat Honey Cake

Please note: The babkas and honey cakes will be available starting Rosh Hashana, not for the following two shabbatot.

We also have over 50 other delicious products for your selection, including 2 amazing gift basket packages you may send your loved ones for yomtov.

Visit our website at www.saidels.com for details and to order or call 09-7941222.

Don't miss out! Please order early for Rosh Hashana this year as we are a small boutique bakery with a limited capacity and will have to stop taking orders when we have reached our capacity.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday and erev Chag. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.
13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

We wish everyone an enjoyable remainder of the summer vacation and a shabbat shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222
www.saidels.com