[RBS] Selling Wooden Crib/Cot with mattress

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 09:19:34 IDT 2013

Selling a slid wood (what we call in UK English) cot, I think American's call it a crib. Base can be adjusted to 3 levels so ideal for newborn to "I need a bed now mum" Two different sides, one low, one high. When the base is at its highest it is at bed height so baby can be next to you, but not in your bed. That's when I used the lowest side, I changed to the higher side when baby was in danger of falling over the lower side. The lower side can also be used when you have a toddler that you don't want to fall out of bed, its low enough for them to climb over when they need to get out, when the base is at its lowest. Solid wood, excellent condition. Comes with mattress which has a waterproof cover. Not sure which make it is but the low bar has mistral written on it. 450 shekels.

I can email you pictures if you are interested

Tracey 999 2735

Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com
www.flickr.com