[RBS] Discount on family pics- just in time for the chagim!

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:12:18 IDT 2013

Children

Capturing their sweetness

Pondering their essence

Reveling in their joy

Family and Children's portraits with a certified photographer who is GREAT
with kids!

Awesome Elul Discounts so you can share pics with your family abroad

Grab them while they last.. (sale prices are ending soon)

Call Miram Epstein at 999-3396 to join our list of beautiful and happy
customers!

See samples of my work with families and kids and also samples of my
photography that has appeared in Hamodia and Binah magazines on the blog of
my website.

www.photosbymiriam.com