[RBS] Afternoon fun chug with Morah Miriam is back!

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:15:52 IDT 2013

GET READY

GET SET
GO!

It is time to have fun in Morah Miriam's afternoon fun chug.  We alternate
each week between baking and arts and crafts.  Fun is to be had by all!   An
experienced Morah will teach your child new skills while having a blast.
Sign up now to avoid disappointment.  Boys and girls separate groups  Call
Miriam at 999-3396 or e-mail me at this address

My food tutorials have appeared in the Hamodia kids' section cuz kids love
me and I love them! (check it  out in the blog of my website below.)

Authentic kids' quotes:

"We don't want to go home"

Said by 2 girls simultaneously when it was time to go home

"My son asked me every day this week when your chug will be.  He wouldn't go
to sleep last night until I told him TOMORROW will be chug!"

Said by the mother of an eager chug goer

www.photosbymiriam.com