[RBS] 7 SPECIALS for Rosh HaShana from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 10:13:13 IDT 2013

With Rosh Hashana just around the corner, Saidels Bakery (Kasher LeMehadrin) is pleased to offer a HUGE range of specials starting THIS WEEK and ending on Simchat Torah. We have already started taking orders for Rosh Hashana by phone and on our website. You may also take advantage of these specials starting this Shabbat!

Make your yomtov something special this year with one or more of the following - (Call or email for prices).

* Honey-Apple-Raisin Challah
* Scrumptious Large Apple Pie

* Mushroom/Onion quiche (parev)

* Vegetable quiche (parev)

* NEW!! Chocolate Whole Wheat Babka

* NEW!! Apple-Raisin-Cinnamon Whole Wheat Babka

* NEW!! Whole Wheat Honey Cake

All the challot will be round.

Please note: The babkas and honey cakes will be available starting Rosh Hashana, not for this Shabbat.

We also have over 50 other delicious products for your selection, including 2 amazing gift basket packages you may send your loved ones for yomtov.

Visit our website at www.saidels.com for details and to order or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos, prices and nutritional info about all our products.

Don't miss out! Please order early for Rosh Hashana this year as we are a small boutique bakery with a limited capacity and will have to stop taking orders when we have reached our capacity.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday and Erev Chag. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). We are delivering this Shabbat and on Wednesday, Erev Rosh HaShana. Our pick-up points are at:
Hadine and Uri Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Shana Tova. Ketiva VeChatima Tova.

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222