[RBS] Huge Rosh Hashana Sale at Gemach Sorek 40! Don't Miss It!!!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 19:56:08 IDT 2013

We have gorgeous clothes for the Chagim!

Women, teens & kids - Only 5 NIS an item!
Baby items – only 3 NIS!

Designer women's clothes - 10 - 20 NIS.
Clean, organized, huge selection!

WHY PAY MORE?
Gemach Sorek 40:
Open all day from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM!
Open Fridays & Sat Nite!
Come see for yourselves!
Shoshana Lepon
992-4046
054-842-4019

Satisfied Clients Speak:
***Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:59:45 +0200
 From: <nechamatovey at yahoo.com>
 Subject: [BS/RBS list] Unsolicited recommendation for Purim shopping
 at	lepon gmach
 I dropped in there today for my bargain hunter fix, and lepon has a massive table piled with the wildest Purim  costumes for 5-10 shekels a piece.  Huge box full of weird Purim ties.  There are used Kallah gowns for dressing up like angels.  Funky colored skirts and shirts for 5 shekels ( cheapest source of fabric I know of for stapling on to create specific costumes).
 There is also a very decent variety of nice clothing for women and girls and boys too.  For example I spotted a genuine black shearling jacket in size medium women, a lovely plum silk banana republic cardigan in size large, size 16 boys blue and black pants etc.
 I just felt I needed to share this wonderful resource for good quality shmatas and designer clothing.
 Nechama Tovey
 ***I spent 2 hours today at the Lepon Gmach at Nachal sorek 40 looking for skirts for several young ladies.  I came away with beautiful merchandise for a fraction of a fraction of the cost.  The gmach has improved itself significantly over the years.  There is currently a large variety of current and stylish good quality women and children's clothing for only 5 shekels a piece.  I suggest saving money by purchasing good quality clothing here and give tzedaka with some of your savings.
 Some examples of my purchases for only 5 shekels each (everything in like new condition to satisfy picky teen):
 Beautiful children's place  skirts
 Cashmere sweater from Express
 Black sleeveless top from Tahari
 There are beautiful sweaters in all sizes for the upcoming cooler weather
 The gmach is much cleaner and better organized than it has been in the past.
 Nechama Tovey
 ***Seems to be RBSA's best kept secret! Shoshana Lepon runs a second hand clothing store (for ladies, teens,  children and babies)  from her home on 40 Sorek,  and I think it is a tremendous service to the community.  There are a great many in the community who are not poor, and earn a living,  but there is not cash available to clothe the entire family every year with regular store bought clothing. There is a solution!  It is possible to dress well by finding high quality, good condition items (I found a pleated wool skirt imported from Europe,  and brands such as Jones New York,  Talbots, Lauren, Lands End,  and many more) in a thrift shopat  5- 20 NIS per item!.
I'm talking proper winter coats,  skirts, dresses, tops, sweaters, jackets, some shoes,  brand names, from Israel,  USA,  and Europe. Although it is a tremendous service to the community, it is run as a business,  where the profits are used towards the owner's livelihood. That means that it is organized and cared for in a professional way,  spacious, organized, tidy, clean, and pleasant, more than one might get in a gemach manned by volunteers.  Not to knock volunteer gemachs-  I  was also well impressed by the Shemesh Shop,  but I am just amazed at the large selection, high quality, and amazing bargains at Lepon's.  She is also pleasant and friendly,  and not pushy.
 Leora Farb
 ‭