[RBS] 4 room centrally located apartment for Rosh Hashana....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 28 19:26:00 IDT 2013

B''sd

I  have discovered that I will  need to be away for 2 days before  chag,
through 2 days after Shabbos.

If anyone would like to make a donation of NIS990 to a charity I support,
you can stay in my place{ though I will have to charge you a few NIS for the
central air conditioning}.

This will go quickly, so write at address below or call me at 052-7606-891

Beryl Shmuel
hotslucha at bezeqint.net

P.S. My place sleeps up to 4 adults and 4  full sized  children.