[RBS] Friday Afternoon Trip to Chevron * Kever Rachel

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Aug 29 09:04:00 IDT 2013

A convoy will be leaving from BTYA at about 12:45 PM going to Me'aras
Hamachpela for some tefilla and then detouring to Kever Rochel on the way
back. Estimated time of return to Bet Shemesh is about 3:45 PM.

I'd prefer you write to me today to let me know if you plan to join (and if
you have space in your car for those who don't have cars) , but if you
decide at the last minute you want to join and you did not write to me in
advance, you are still more than welcome to join - Just show up at the shul
a bit before 12:45 on Friday!

Leaving from corner of Nachal Refaim and Luz in RBS A.