[RBS] Seeking a short-term rental in Bet Shemesh

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:25:09 IDT 2013

From: Anita Solomon [mailto:anitajsolomon at aol.com]

I need a furnished studio or one bedroom apartment for 6 months, starting
mid September until Feb.
I'm coming by myself.

$800.00 to $1000.00 per month range. (U.S. dollars).
I would like to have access to the internet, a stove, refridgerator and a
washer/dryer.  The washer/dryer is not a must, if there is a laundromat
nearby.  Ground floor or 2nd floor is okay with me, unless an elevator is
available.  Excessive stair climbing should be ruled out.

Anita Solomon