[RBS] Parking on private property

Shira and Dani Schijveschuurder shirandani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:54:37 IDT 2013

Fellow residents of RBS and BS.

Our building (Ein Gedi 47), may well contain a Shul (or 2), a beauty salon
and a contact lens distributer. We may also be the closest block to the
Mercaz, and a convenient place to park your car. We, the residents ask you
please to refrain from parking on private space. There is a sign that has
gone up at the entrance, stating parking is for residents *only.*

Please please take the considerations of the residents to heart, and do not
park in private parking area.

As an aside, in the week since the sign has gone up, we have put notices on
the windows of those cars parked there. We have put close to 30 letters
out. Thank you to all those drivers who have received those letters, and
have not parked there again.

Shabbat Shalom and Shana Tova

--
Tel: +972 (0) 2 999 4716