[RBS] ROUND 2! TZEDAKAH for a refuah shelaimah for Rav Spektor shlita

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:30:36 IDT 2013

Rav Spektor shlita was very happy to hear that members of the community are
giving tzedakah and doing mitzvot as a zechut for his refuah shelaimah. I
sent him a list of all the names of families who joined in this effort and
it helped to lift his spirits. I will be sending him another list bezH
before Rosh Hashana so if you'd like to be a part of this mitzvah, please
read my original email below.

In the days before Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur I am collecting tzedakah for
a zechut of a speedy and full recovery for our community Rav - HaRav
Spektor Shlita.
I will personally notify HaRav Spektor of the donations in his honor for a
zechut of a refuah shelaimah!!

I will collect for Tomchei Shabbat and for Melabev - two important local
charities which help the needy and elderly of our BS/RBS communities.
Israeli Checks for tomchei shabbat can be made out to: OYM tzedakah fund
American Checks for tomchei shabbat to PEF
Israeli Checks for Melabev made out to "Melabev"
American checks for Melabev to  "American Committee for Melabev"
Please email to arrange for pickup of the donations!
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED!!

Tizku l'mitzvot,
Shoshana Lichtman